Golf Galaxy, which opened its first store in 1997, quickly and easily differentiated itself from other golf retailers by becoming the world’s first and only interactive golf store. By offering superstore selection and pricing with pro shop knowledge and service, Golf Galaxy became the “Everything for the Game” golf retailer.
Today, Golf Galaxy prides itself on its world-class selection of brand name golf equipment, golf apparel, golf accessories, and golf gifts for golfers of all ages and abilities. Premier merchandise brands include Callaway Golf, TaylorMade, Cobra, Cleveland, PING, Titleist, Ashworth, Greg Norman, Nike Golf, Adidas, and FootJoy. The retailer also sells pre-owned clubs and offers club trade-ins good toward any in-store purchase.
But it’s more than merchandise that sets Golf Galaxy apart from other golf retailers. Golf Galaxy also offers a comprehensive array of golf services and interactive golf features. Some of these features include:
* on-staff PGA and LPGA professionals who offer lessons and computer video swing analysis and answer questions about equipment and club fitting;
* on-site certified club technicians who use hi-tech ball launch monitor technology to ensure a proper club fit and who re-grip, re-shaft or simply adjust existing club loft, lie and swing-weight to give customers custom-fitted brand name clubs;
* an electronic, state-of-the-art golf course simulator that allows players to test their skills on the world’s most famous courses;
* an indoor driving bay that enables customers to test merchandise so as to make the best purchase possible;
* an on-site, full-sized bent-grass putting green featuring elaborate contours to create the pace and feel of a real golf course.
With 65 stores in 24 states, each averaging 17,000-square feet in size, Golf Galaxy is serving an ever growing golf market and is continuing to grow itself to meet the increasing demand. Recent statistics from the National Golf Foundation indicate there are currently an estimated 26.2 million golfers in the United States who spend approximately $24.3 billion on golf equipment and fees annually.
Golf Galaxy is an innovative, state-of-the-art interactive golf retailer. Designed to contain everything for the game, the stores boast comprehensive collections of golf equipment, apparel, accessories, and novelties for all ages and skill levels, as well as a host of interactive features.
Golf Galaxy also has an amazing website at www.golfgalaxy.com that offers visitors all sorts of information about the game of golf, golf equipment, and even online seminars. You can even order equipment online if there isn’t a Golf Galaxy store near you. For everything golf, be sure to check out Golf Galaxy.